- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Payroll Management Services
Cardholders Must Comply with One Card Rules and Regulations
Our credit card program provides flexibility to meet departmental needs, but the responsibility for safeguarding the card and account number falls on you as a cardholder. The cardholder is also responsible for complying with all the rules and regulations set forth by UTSA, governing agencies and any regulatory, statutory, specific grant, funding source, departmental or program requirements.
Guidelines on how to use the One Card can be found in One Card Program Financial Guideline. Below are highlights of particular rules and regulations that entail purchasing and travel. This is not a complete list. Refer to the guideline for a complete list.
- Ensure you adhere to travel guidelines, including the use of contracted travel and rental car agencies.
- Ensure you adhere to the limits and restrictions of One Card, such as single purchase limits, restricted businesses and commodities, on-time payment, etc.
- Ensure you provide appropriate forms to the supplier to take advantage of tax exemptions: Texas Sales Tax Exemption Certificate, Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate or Motor Vehicle Rental Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure you use RowdyExchange, and not your One Card, when purchasing items from a vendor that has a contract with UTSA or UT System.
There are consequences for not complying with the rules and regulations, including and up to loss of card privileges.