- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
How to Reconcile Your One Card
During the reconciliation process, make sure that every transaction on the credit card statement has an invoice and other supporting documentation for purchases, such as packing receipts, purchase and travel authorizations, and proof of vendor and foreign hold statuses. For missing receipts, contact the vendor to provide a duplicate copy of charges or submit a Declaration of Missing Evidence form, along with all other supporting documentation.
If any of your expenses are associated with special events, visit the Hospitality and Entertainment page for further specifications. If your expenses are associated with travel, visit the Travel page for additional information.
How to Access Citibank Manager
Use the Card Activation, Registration and Website Navigation job aid to learn how to access CitiManager and download your statement.
Document Your Special Event Expenses
Use the following forms to assist you with your special event purchases.
- Business Expense Form
- Texas Sales and Use of Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Permission to Serve Alcohol
- Declaration of Missing Evidence