- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
How Do I Cancel My One Card?
When a One Card is no longer needed, you can cancel your card by submitting a Card Maintenance Request form. Whether you cancel your card due to separation, transfer or if your business needs change, you should follow the steps below:
- Fill out the Card Maintenance Request form using DocuSign*
- Once approved, submit form to Credit Card Administration for processing
- Destroy the card immediately (do not return)
Make sure you provide all final receipts of any remaining charges left on the card for processing of the final payment.
The department manager will be notified of card cancellation.
*Note: Visit the DocuSign* website to learn how to use it.