- About Financial Affairs
- Accounting Services
- Budget and Financial Planning
- Credit Card Administration
- Distribution Services
- Disbursements & Travel Services
- Financial Services
- Fiscal Services
- Grants & Contracts Financial Services
- Payroll Management Services
Adjusting Your Credit Limit
When you need a credit increase to meet departmental needs, provide a valid justification and have it approved by your department manager. Include a specific reason for the increase and indicate whether it is temporary or permanent.
You must use the Card Maintenance Request form using DocuSign*, which will route through appropriate approvals. Once your request form is approved by your department, send it to Credit Card Administration.
*Note: Visit the DocuSign website to learn how to use it.